| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barcelona in May is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Barcelona May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Barcelona, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Barcelona:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 521.5 kms (324.1 miles) WNW
- Coro, Venezuela - 565 kms (351.1 miles) WNW
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) WNW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 325 kms (202 miles) W
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 507.3 kms (315.2 miles) W
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 685.3 kms (425.8 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) W
- Guanare, Venezuela - 567.1 kms (352.4 miles) WSW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 388.4 kms (241.4 miles) SW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 537.6 kms (334.1 miles) SW
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 590.3 kms (366.8 miles) SSW