| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barcelona in November is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Barcelona November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Barcelona, Venezuela
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Barcelona:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 521.5 kms (324.1 miles) WNW
- Coro, Venezuela - 565 kms (351.1 miles) WNW
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) WNW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 325 kms (202 miles) W
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 507.3 kms (315.2 miles) W
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 685.3 kms (425.8 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) W
- Guanare, Venezuela - 567.1 kms (352.4 miles) WSW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 388.4 kms (241.4 miles) SW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 537.6 kms (334.1 miles) SW
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 590.3 kms (366.8 miles) SSW